Monday, April 3, 2023

Day 14

From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets, the name of the LORD is to be praised. Psalms 13:3

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

 

Liz has been telling us all about Chocolate Churros and how her Father makes them for celebrations .  Today the Ladies got them selves elbows Deep .. Just the way Mr. Salgado  would do it. 

Now its time to spot Crazy Fish .. He is a painted rock I picked up off the beech in Florida a few weeks ago, and we have been sending pictures of him home to the man that painted him .  He is in each of the next pictures .. I will start with an easy one so you will know what you are looking for 







We had another 15 km along board walks and rivers and a section of busy road when a wrong turn was made ...




New friends along the way .. Bon Camino 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment